Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Apologies to Protek

You are absoulutly correct Teach, (actually I like the fact that there is a highly educated individual on here( that's truth) to keep us "hicks" in line when we lose connection w/ the keyboard in moments of emotion). I do have to admit (like I have to others in private mess) I do lose track of punctuation, just slappin the words down b4 they disappear from my head , just read slower & mayhap( oh, hell another red neck non-word ) you could insert the correct punc. have you ever text msg'ed, sometimes folks require others to have some cognitive abilities to understand the words meant if people misunderstand then it was meant to be for them to take whatever gleaning from those words & apply them to their lives as fits for them, then understanding may come. by the way you seem to have real issues w/ people from the south, what's the deal w/ that. the words of siddartha ring true, once you are the grain of sand you discontinue to be the desert.  In all sincerity i do wish you good karma for the rest of your days, i forgive any remarks you made just to be scathing w/ a closed mind.
This is CABL.com posting #240982. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaQY
Posted in reply to: Re: Apologies to Protek by primebusiness
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Apologies to Protek primebusiness 1/29/2009 9:21:52 AM