Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s

Of coarse. The uneducated or public school indoctrinated disagree because of the brainwashing. I am a single father of 2. Fifth grade and third grade. They have a class a couple times a week where a girl comes in to teach social skills. It is funded by DCFS. Also records are kept that are not accessible by the parent. Can you say spying? When t f did that become the states responsibility? My kids think I am asking too much for all a's.. In fact they get close but only because spend a lot of time pushing and helping. gwester the is obviously from a complete indoctrination. My kids understand a little about the difference and will know more as they grow. They will grow to be the keepers of the sheep, at least! I will make sure that they are informed and at least a few steps ahead of the game.. Yes gwester, I am a sleeper but nothing the likes of you can comprehend. Pray to whatever you worship I never wake up! Knowledge is power, an open mind is key to disseminating all the information, comparing it and sorting out what is reasonable. What is reasonable is directly related to experience. Your views are prejudiced but not reasonable. Sabr facts and reason do not resonate with the so called lefties but we do have cause and effect on our side.. I am not speaking from any political side just my side because it is the only side you can truly trust.
This is CABL.com posting #240973. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaQP
There are 0 replies to this message