Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s

Dude you're wasting your time trying to reason with people like that. Even if (God Forbid) these kind of people ever get all the b.s. they want so they can sit on their behinds and get everything handed out or rationed is what it will really be then there still gonna cry about something else. As this corrupt government (dems&reps alike) continues to encroach themselves into our lives and and bleed out every ounce of prosperity from people that earn their way and are resourceful as well as innovative we shall become slaves and followers of the world instead of leaders. Speaking of leadership, there is none. And the idea that your vote counts has long since been a history lesson. These criminals have had it figured out for a long time, they're just trying to figure out ways to to keep shielding their game from more and more people with sense from realizing the truth. Our U.S. Constitution for any who still believe in it lays out the rules quite clearly. We all have a responsibilty to retake our country from these criminals. The time will come to seperate the men from the boys, and we know who we are. I welcome this commie as president because I am sick of the B.S... I took my oath to uphold the constitution with service to my country many years ago and with the newest puppet as president the policies are bound for serious change. Be careful what they wish for because change has no specific meaning. If we don't come up with solutions to reign in this run away curruption then the next time it is not going to be north against the south. With another overated, dictator president who got what he deserved. It is gonna be far worse the next time it is gonna be headstrong reasonable intelligent thinkers against panzies whom without delivery pizza and chemically altered food from the shelf that don't have a clue of how to survive. I welcome Osama,I mean Obama because enough is enough. I will gladly give it all up for a future for my children that was at least as opportunistic as mine has been.. Gimme a break does anyone really think John McCain was really the best opponant or the easiest to make it look like a challenge and then a loss.. I am not ranting at you sabr just to you. These idots will get their change.. I'll keep my guns, my money, and my freedom those panzies can keep the change..
This is CABL.com posting #240954. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaQw
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s Gwester843 1/28/2009 7:44:12 PM