Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s

Again you speak on both sides of the street, some true, other political bull. Point is Reagan spoke of and put into motion less government . banking, wall street just to name a few . a good republican will go to bed with your politics no doubt . But again Reagan Started it . What  happened before Reagan means little now . Carter didn't help anything no doubt. we can't not help the unfortunate its the way banking , meaning brokers took advantage of it.
Back in 2005 I wanted to refi my home. I called a broker and he sent out an appraiser , home in great shape . The appraiser said how much you want on the house . I told him what it was worth . when he finished he was 35,000 above what I was told or even knew it was worth. my point no regulation the mortgage blue thru in two weeks and I went to the carri bean for three weeks . .
 I'm tired of people using 911 as an excuse for anything it did not cause the economic down turn it caused instability in our safety as a country .
Bush caused the rest again spending money in Iraq 10's of  billions and still  going . and bin laden still making threats .
blaming bush is only part of our problems but he was the guy and his watch dogs did nothing . they got richer and he spent ,spent , spent ,
 I worked  katrina there were hoeland and those other guys handing out money like water in the room next to me Iasked them how do you qualifie long story short the answer was  Washington said Just write checks ( 2000) . I don't go to library's to show proof I just reply with life long memories and what I ve  seen as fact . IT happened.
This is CABL.com posting #240851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaOR
There are 2 replies to this message