Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s

our country ran the best when Reagan was in office.

I don't believe everything anyone says in the democrat party. especially someone trying to push an agenda and make you and me believe it.

And no those people making 250 or more will not keep making it. They will be taxed out of making it. They will be taxed and have to lay people off because they can't afford the extra taxes. They not only have to pay taxes on their income but they have to pay taxes on what they pay their employees. Taxing more is not the answer. It has been proven that less taxes lead to more prosperity for everyone.
I do not see me crying wolf in anyway. I think you need to rethink your metaphor. I never blamed the poor and don't appreciate you saying so. I blamed people not willing to help themselves. Yes they are poor but not "the poor". There are many who will work. And too many who won't. Get your facts straight. It isn't the rich who are responsible for the poor either. Everyone has the same opportunity in this country to make their way. Some won't even go to school. Because they don't want to.

If you don't believe an organization willing to break the rules that were set in place for fairness is a problem then I have no response for you. But it has been proven these people have taken people out to register to vote many times and have registered illegals and people who can't even show any identification that they are a citizen. If you believe it is ok to cheat then again I have no response for you. You may have different values than I do. I don't know.

Why does it have to be 100 days? He has shown his colors already. I didn't agree with his platform when he was running. Why would I think that will change? He has shown his colors with the first thing he decided was important....Gitmo....yea that is the most important thing in the country and needed to be tended to the first day. And stop the torture (that's a joke compared to what they did to our people). yea those are the most pressing things in this country. Anyone with eyes can see who it helped......the terrorists.
This is CABL.com posting #240503. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaJf
Posted in reply to: Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message