Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: At what point are you a employee?

Direction and controll!If this is the case, I'm an employee of th cable co. not the prime.They call ALL the shots and change all the rules and prices as they go. but because they call it a "Contract Amendment", it's legal?? Sounds like Bull to me! Seeings how, All but 1 mom & pop Cable co.I have worked for, has a double standard when it comes to "standard's of work performed". It should be an INDUSTRY standard, not a contractor's standard. Think of the money we could all make (encluding the cable co.) If they understood the meaning of effiencey in the feild. I'm tierd of having to spend an extra hour at a job that a inhouse tech was at 2 weeks prior, but did nothing. No new fittings,gromits,ground,leaving spliced aerial drops. All I'm required to replace or it costs me money.That is two to three customers a day, (per tech) of revenu the cable co. looses. Think about it. What do they pay there employee's to do? Get out of every job as fast as they can, to avoid paying OVERTIME to protect the investor.
This is CABL.com posting #240472. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaIK
Posted in reply to: Re: At what point are you a employee? by cablepay
There are 0 replies to this message