Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Empty forum? A little long and damn sure not w

Chris, I can only find one thing to disagree with in your post. You my brother, aparently haven't tried the new version "Penis Pump", the "Super Dong" model, 60 cycle, 220V with the added length extension cord..for extra comfort while doing those little jobs around the house, but don't forget to read your OSHA safety hand book that comes with it. Hell, you can even wash your truck, if you wear your 100kv yellow dielectric rubber boots matched up with a pair of  ASTM tested rubber gloves for added safety. And I can't swear to it, but I think I saw the Biker in Sturgis yesterday on a Hot Pink MoPed 90cc Chopper, a fat chic on the back, no bra, with a see through tank top on, a real traffic stopper, draggin a 28" ladder on two skate boards. May be "Still Climbing" though, had Carolina grunt boots, a yellow vest and hard hat on with "MoPeds Rule" stickers on it. Forgot to mention his ol lady was holding a sign up "We ain't been paid by "Jose's Instalation Co. LLC" Think I'll leave "Bucket Baby" alone, after five wives and a few girlfriends, dodging knives and bullets, I learned some women just don't have a sense of humor.
And just remember the three tragedies in a mans life.
Life sucks, job sucks and the wife dosen't.
Good luck on the quest for insanity, think we both made it.

This is CABL.com posting #240359. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaGV
Posted in reply to: Empty forum? by 2brikshyvtwin
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Empty forum? A little long and damn sure not w 2brikshyvtwin 1/25/2009 9:43:13 AM
Re: Empty forum? A little long and damn sure not w oldlinedawg 1/25/2009 9:38:04 AM