Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mediacom Contractor Price Cut

Believe me Ive tried it all... I said hey look since we're talking tv, I'll put it in tv terms.... since you basically pay me for a service I provide, I think it should work like this... you pay for a samsung, you get a samsung. You pay for a soyo, you get a soyo.

The response was basically well we will just qc you more and of course the 50 dollar chargeback didn't get cut like the piecework did. I've even tried getting them to throw us some kind of sales contract on the side so we can upsell or sell to people and get paid something for it to make up but for some reason they don't like that idea, even though I dont know why they care who sells it, positive work is positive work. Besides, I think it's b s that a d2d salesman gets paid more to sell a triple play than I get to go out in the cold in the run down part of town and install it.

Now they are going and randomly auditing the inside of houses to make sure we aren't billing for unwired ao's that were already wired or not done at all... they are worried about a few dollars they might be losing on someone misbilling outlets, but their cssr's and d2d guys are giving people 6 and 7 outlets for free.

I don't really know what to do, I used to love doing cable but it's becoming less and less worth the money every day.
This is CABL.com posting #240332. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaGu
Posted in reply to: Re: Mediacom Contractor Price Cut by mrhookandbook
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mediacom Contractor Price Cut Polehiker 1/25/2009 2:53:31 AM