Create your free account now! Sign up

Contracting Companies Give Indy Cont Bad Rap

it seems to me these independant contract companies give us indy cons a bad name think about it dtv/dish installs used to be all c.o.v. no company guys in plastic wrapped vans now these dtv/dish co's will hire any jackleg just to fill a van seat & have a warm body on site not all but most of your truly able & intelligent installers are indy cons but they contracting companies are screwin with their tech $ & givin us bs routes then take off with our $ not only the companies we sub to need to wake up but dtv&dish also if every single & individual con were to up & quit the major corps would be in deep poo i know in reality we can't afford to we have bills to pay & mouths to feed like anybody but that is what the major corps & smaller sub comp depend upon our need for employment do you think that the smaller sub comp will tell the majors that they are screwing w/our $ & that is why routes were dropped because we quit hell no they make up some bs, hire someone else, & give the new guy our old tech # so i doesn't seem like they have as big a turnover in techs as they really do, then they blame it on the individual tech & make us look like crap when in reality it's the sub comp the majors couldn't make it w/o us we get jobs in when the newbies who don't know a dish from a ditch can't or won't we make the jobs happen cause we don't get paid to sit on our ass behind the wheel we get paid to do that thing called work you'd think the majors & sub comp would realize this but i guess there will always be blind assed flat earthers out there

James Taylor
This is CABL.com posting #240325. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaGn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Contracting Companies Give Indy Cont Bad Rap Polehiker 1/25/2009 3:06:59 AM