Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Simply Satellite, LLC

I work for Simply satellite and have been with them since dec 1st. I can honestly tell you that Jason (the owner) and his entire team based out of virginia is a very responsible and employee driven group. I have been installing satellite for the better part of 8 years and have not seen the dedication he and his team possesses. Payroll is very accurate, there may be an issue with one or two jobs,but often because the work order was changed at the time of the install. That will be paid on the next check. I am a person that if you tell me you are going to do something, or you are going to be some where and want me to meet you; then you better be there or do what you promised. Jason and his team are like minded in this respect. There may be times where you will not be able to get in touch with Jason, but he has a personal assistant that is pretty good about following up and taking care of issues. It all boils down to people, no matter what industry you are in. Jason and his team are good people. I obviously like working for them or I wouldn't have taken the time to respond at this length. If you need any other clarification call Jason and ask him for my # my name is Adrian.
This is CABL.com posting #240267. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaFr
Posted in reply to: Simply Satellite, LLC by loyalty
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Simply Satellite, LLC ActionTec 1/24/2009 9:51:50 AM