Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Teksystems

This is what I received from a Teksystems recruiter about the job in Virginia.

this is actually a project where they will be doing 3200 over a span of 2 years.  we are not doing piece or footage b/c the company that i am working with got screwed over by some of their subs they were using.  everything is hourly and will be time and a half for anything over 40 hours.  what did you average last year for the entire year after taxes?

i apologize. my account got suspended for a day.  we are paying 32hr, per diem included in that rate, mileage reimbursement, 10% raise after a year, and the company is providing nextels for all of the techs.  also, OT will be at least 10hrs extra but is looking like it is more than likely going to be more than that.  if this is not the right position for you, i completely understand, but i have placed 5 people already because of the huge value that they will not have to look for work for 2 yrs.  also, one of my techs found a hotel for 199 a week.  if you know of anyone that would be interested in everything i just laid out, let me know...thanks!

WHO WOULD WANT TO WORK DOING AMP UPGRADES, REBUILD, AND SWEEP FOR $32.00 AN HOUR?
This is CABL.com posting #240157. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaDF
Posted in reply to: Re: Teksystems by mrhookandbook
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Teksystems fundude101 1/22/2009 9:59:31 PM