Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thanks Dubya

1. You welcome "OLDLINEDAWG" and I do it and did for the love of the job not the money..... SEMPER FI SIR!!!!

2. It does not matter who it'a watch it happens on..... The fact is WE are all at fault that is right  WE!!!!!!!
We Forget to easy to fast!!!!!!!!!!! We are all spoiled F--Ken Retarts....... We Wait for something to happen then what is the first thing we do BLAIM SOMEONE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!! The Ass Holes who did the deed!!!!! That is how we are and until WE!!! Change that thinking WE will get hit again and again!!!!! We fight each other with words and beat our selfs up day and night..... Take a lesson from what happen when the Iraqi PEOPLE felt we stayed one day to long!!!! They STOOD TOGETHER AND CALLED ON EACH OTHER TO FIGHT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY DID!!!!! Unlike the people back home...... And While we were over there watching and getting shot at everyday  we would hear and read in the NEWS How The AMERCAN PEOPLE Supported The TROOPS BUT!!! LOL Did Not Support what we were doing.......lol F__KING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I AM DONE.... It has been an honor to serve everyone of you!!! NOV. 16, 2009 will be my 20 years......

SEMPER FI
This is CABL.com posting #239930. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaz0
Posted in reply to: Re: Thanks Dubya by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Thanks Dubya sab3r 1/21/2009 1:26:09 PM