Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dtv upgrade

I called those guys at that waiver dept. about 3 weeks ago. I was installing a HD in a pouring downfall, I got all sats peaked and when I went inside, 103 was hitting at about 86, that was not high enough to pass the test. So, I called those folks...He actually wanted me to go and re-check everything I had done. I told the kid, that believe it or not , I trouble-shoot the install as I am doing the install. Please don't question my work, guy in a cubicle..That pissed him off, well I was pissed too. When he said that the weather was not a factor, I told him he needed to turn to the weather channel and if 5 inches in 4 hours doesn't cause any type of rain fade to occur, then why do they have the term rain fade? Anyway we cussed, then the customer spoke up on speaker phone and told the waiver kid to f'ing turn his system on now..Walla, it is turned on. That is the only time I have ever called them smart ass punks, I hear stories that these guys are all jerks. My brother-in-law is a manager for the hsp here in the Memphis area. He says sometimes his guys are on a job for 4 or 5 hours messing with these waiver people. I know how to get around those people. I will never call them again unless some customer wants to not pay for a wall drop on a dvr second line. I heard if the customer refuses a second line because of a charge, they will turn them on in the wiaver dept in a heart beat..They got their priorities mixed up.
This is CABL.com posting #239747. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaw3
Posted in reply to: dtv upgrade by Dishdocs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: dtv upgrade djackson8809 1/21/2009 3:08:44 AM