Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: AVS in nc and mastec

including myself anyone that worked for them out of charlotte got ripped. I learned a trick . there though. When picking up material for any dtv concern get more than you need till you have 10 -15 more receiver's dvr hd and when they cut you loose hold there receivers up for ransom . they'll squeal like a pig getting f___ked and you will get your  check . directv has a rule that covers' you and it reads you may  hold the material till you get paid . trust me don't ever give them back any material till you get paid  . remember they gave you the material you did not steal it . you become the winner  if it becomes  a law suit send them a letter that as a sub you will charge storage fee till payment is made It works . It has happened to me twice once n macon georgia and once in charlotte .  during my time in new orleans they sent me to pickup material for myself and one week before xmas they cut me loose no money my wife wanted this guy's head  everybody remembers clay out of texas . got him and his people good thatb way as they try to hold me up for weeks of money but they gave in and paid up They thought I had 5 receivers I had 15 plus ,
so if your having trouble with these guy's and hear roomours put the  odds on your side . other wise don't work for these guy's they need you just as bad as you need them .
This is CABL.com posting #239549. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbatR
Posted in reply to: a by colin.704
There are 0 replies to this message