Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gun Control..

I thought Gun Control was always having a throwaway that you can place in the intruders hand.
because some states will charge you with manslaughter if there is not a imminent threat of bodily harm.

In Indiana someone can break into your home while you are there and if they don't have a gun or a knife in hand and you kill them
you can be charged and even sued by the intruders family for unjustified homicide.

I have a friend setting in a Indiana State Prison rite now because he shot a man coming thru his bedroom window at 2 in the morning.
The intruder had no weapons on him, was just a addict looking for some easy score, got his ass blown out the window by a 12 Guage,
The intruders blood was found inside the home but the body was found outside and My friend was Charged with un-reasonable force a 2nd degree felony
(involuntary manslaughter) and received a 15 year sentence,It is under appeal but he is still setting in prison for defending his property

So a throwaway gun or knife is a way to protect your rights in this f&*ked up country and to protect your family

Southern
This is CABL.com posting #239483. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbasN
Posted in reply to: Re: Gun Control.. by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Gun Control.. Polehiker 1/18/2009 4:02:17 PM