Create your free account now! Sign up

Paid Survey in November

Has anyone who participated in the "paid survey" back in November with Bain & Co., been compensated as promised yet? I participated and was told the day I took it (11/26/08) that compensation would be sent out in about 10 days. Now here it is, 50 days later and I still have not received anything other than "we are processing them, sorry for the delay". I got this message about the 2nd week of December and then again a couple of weeks ago. The first email is December is from a Mr. Daniel Malconian and he apologizes for the delay and says then are sending them "right out". Well when I emailed him again a couple weeks ago letting him know nothing has come through yet, his response was another apology for the delay and that our cards were going to be mailed out "at some point" but he could not provide any time frame anymore. So I was wondering if anyone else out there has either got theirs or has had contact with this person or company. I know they did a survey related to installs and also for dispatchers, both back in November. Someone questioned their authenticity and I remember admin posting they seemed to be legit. Thanks for any info.
This is CABL.com posting #239188. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mban2
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Paid Survey in November captaincoax 1/21/2009 1:57:42 PM
Oops! We Forgot! Polehiker 1/16/2009 4:08:59 PM
Re: Paid Survey in November l8rb 1/16/2009 3:57:52 PM