Create your free account now! Sign up

What would you like to know about PROTEK?

Just for those who would like to know:

Iam the Huntsville Manager for Protek.   Iam the main location and run the show here.   Jeremy Butler and Wash Allen are the owners.   Dinah Ross is our Regional Manager and Michael Slezak is our Montgomery Manager.

We are NOT out of PA.   We do AL.

Yes as former management for CCDish along with other staff members who have previously  worked for CCDish, we do run Protek.   As Jeremy has stated before here in a posting looking for information on Protek......we are NOT with CCDish for reasons that we didnt agree with their ways, but Iam not going to bash CCDish...if you have worked for them before or work for them now...you can guess why we dont work for them anymore.

As for those of you who feel like you may have worked for us and didnt get paid...Please send me an email, (you'll have my email address b/c you worked here...right)  because one reason that I work for Protek is that I govern that my techs get paid and get paid correctly.   Any chargebacks that a tech recieves is researched for accuracy and I do that personally and it is explained.   I do my own payroll for my Huntsville techs and Michael Slezak in our Montgomery location does his own payroll, so if there are any discrepancies it can be handled internally instead of just getting screwed on your paycheck with no one to talk to in payroll or etc...AS MOST OF US HAVE BEEN THROUGH BEFORE WITH OTHER CONTRACTORS....no names mentioned.    I can state for a fact, in my Huntsville location which is our first opened location,  no tech who has been through here has incorrectly been paid and it left unresolved.    Now .....as most contractors know....those few techs that you have to weed out are always going to feel disgruntled about something, because they had to be cut loose.    In that case, they dont get on cable bar and say nice things about you.    I can vouch that several techs who left us high and dry, or failed to do their work correctly and it had to be re-installed, or they gouged customers for custom money, caused OTG's etc etc...   Yes...those techs did get a cut on their check to pay my HARD WORKING  techs who show up on time and do their work and pass QC's etc etc.   

Protek is a company that is built on team work and finding techs who want to do the work correctly and get paid correctly.  I run above 90% completion every day/week and my techs are comfortable with the way we run our business.    Our contracts are those of the same that you will sign with any contractor and when you fill out new hire paperwork and have any questions..Iam here to answer them.   We hope that all techs out there in cable bar land understand that we only have our jobs, because of the great techs who run our routes.   Where would we be without our techs??????

Jenn

This is CABL.com posting #239028. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbals
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: What would you like to know about PROTEK? StarCommTrey! 1/20/2009 11:55:12 AM
Re: What would you like to know about PROTEK? alabamacableguy 1/17/2009 7:43:10 PM
Re: What would you like to know about PROTEK? Cperki1 1/15/2009 1:59:36 PM
Re: What would you like to know about PROTEK? SATMAN/MEMPHIS 1/15/2009 6:50:48 AM
Re: What would you like to know about PROTEK? 1manjob 1/14/2009 2:38:05 PM
Re: What would you like to know about PROTEK? 1manjob 1/14/2009 2:35:29 PM
Re: What would you like to know about PROTEK? cablegyswfla 1/14/2009 1:57:11 PM