Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Let's Split this thing up

fundude.. you need to wake up and smell the roses.. back in the day's Linemen were bread to be linemen.. they did not work from the ground up
I have been in the trade for 37 years and I have never drilled a hole in the wall to do a AO.. I have run many of drops before but they were strung across fences,roads to run temp's while trunk or feeder was being replaced.. I have spliced thousands of feet of trunk & feeder but I have never walked into someone's home to install cable.. the only homes I have went into was when someone invited me in for a cold one or has offered me dinner after working 15 hours during a Hurricane rebuild.. Not trying to bash your ass but.. not everyone that is a lineman started as a installer.. respect us for what we do.. it is not a easy job.. just as I would not want to walk into a house with a bitchy old fat broad telling me that this is where I want it to go and pull out a dresser and have 10,000 roaches scatter, or have to move 6 months of dirty laundry out of the way just to find the TV..

sorry just respect where we come from and we will try to do the same
This is CABL.com posting #238956. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaki
Posted in reply to: Re: Let's Split this thing up by fundude101
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Let's Split this thing up oldlinedawg 1/13/2009 7:15:30 PM