Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is my private bucket truck a "commercial

(I know this is off topic but the law is going to do whatever they want to do rather you like it or not)

Back in 85 I did a upgrade in Fairfax County,Virginia (Crown Fiber) and we had a 2 cops that f*&ked with everyone (a VDOT & VSP) they spent all day long patrolling US 50
Some crews paid more money out in fines & towing then they made that week.. Signs,cones,flagman,facing wrong direction on right a way,blocking Intersection,working after dusk,working before dawn,signs out after dusk,reflective vest the list go's on and on.

I got a $75.00 ticket for backing against traffic, 35' off the side of the road, another for blocking a driveway of a vacant lot.
these 2 cops had tow trucks following them around and setting and waiting at every location they were harassing the build crew
they had a stiff one for everyone working the job.. they even arrested the project manager for having white Strobe lights in his headlights and backup lights
impersonating a public official, We put up with it for a few weeks and after 12 line crews and 30 some splicers pulled off the job and shut it down, the MSO I think it was Media General had to go to Richmond and file a complaint with the state.

Come to find out that the Virginia State Police "Trooper" had a Daughter that ran off with a Lineman a few years prior and he had a vengeance for anyone working in Cable (shame on that Dawg for subjecting that  innocent child to the life of a Cable gypsy) well they ended up putting the Trooper on a desk job and relocated the VDOT Officer and we got a guarantee from the MSO that there would be no more harassment
This is CABL.com posting #238763. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbahb
There are 0 replies to this message