Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's your worst expierience?

I was in my bucket doing sweep in the Projects downtown New Orleans when the Onan motor in my bucket died. So I was stuck in the middle of the Projects inside my bucket. I had no hooks. I also didnt mention I had no cell phone signal either. As it became evening time the hookers & thugs started coming outside and little by little they started asking me why was I installing cameras in there projects. I started trying to talk to them but then a few of them started trying to sell me some cologne and then another one wanted to sell me a bike. After a while they started climbing into my truck checking it out. I didnt want to argue with them so I just kind went with the flow. I really didnt think I was gonna make it out of there that night. After being stuck in the bucket for about 3 hours a tech rolled up in his truck looking for me because he had not heard from me. After getting down from the bucket these guys still tried to sell me some cologne. Needless to say we teamed up to sweep that area.
My IQ is 127 and I can walk and chew gum.
This is CABL.com posting #238620. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaeS
Posted in reply to: Re: What's your worst expierience? by oldlinedawg
There are 0 replies to this message