Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I cant delete my posting

Weeellll, I took a look-see at all the new ones now...and I found some others I like, but most of them are alredy spoken for (Lucky You, Brik!)...

Buutttt, in reality, I just don't find another one that expresses the wish for retro-active abortion like this one!

I'm just tired of being required to live thru ANOTHER damm "recession"...even though this one is really the New Depression which the gummit (especially the outgoing Pinnocchio, or his best bud Gepetto) is unwilling to admit! No, we don't have soup lines...YET. And this time the 'dust-bowl' is being replaced by floods. But randomly printing 'free money' and throwing it willy-nilly at the perpetrators isn't goin to help any more than Dubya's bribes in 2000 and 2007 did! I didn't like it in the '70s, didn't like it in the '80s and'90s, and just as I'm seeing daylight two years ago...here it is again. On top of which I now have so many doctors in my pocket, I should own a hospital. Good thing I had a little fun in the '60s.

But, First I have to wait until the money starts moving enough to afford to sell off what I've accumulated, so I can pay off the debts. Tell my wife to ***********************, and go find a suicide by cop. The only thing in my pockets then will be the note that says "NO PLANTING -- BURN ONLY"!

But that's just my excitement Mrs. Lincoln...How did you enjoy the play?
L-8-R-B
This is CABL.com posting #238513. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbac9
Posted in reply to: Re: I cant delete my posting by Pascomm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I cant delete my posting 2brikshyvtwin 1/9/2009 8:51:53 PM