Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info on protek

Can you see!pay checks were surpose to be paid weeky if i am not correct tell me so.so why hasn't pay check for payroll that papper work has bin gave in  & sent to me for that week.(yes i know why it got sent back to the office,couldn't give any check #).AS to papper work turned in 2 weeks ago no one would meet me before left from huntsville on 10/30/2008 as suppervisor was to busy to pck it up or meet me somewere and when returned to home paper work hasbin send to the subb office by mail but never got there (with rec.from ups). Contracts were made for the company to get all money with out any proof that the job had to be reinstalled. So as for getting fired from ccdish that is not my consern it's you and then just would to get paid for all jobs completed with proof that if  there were any problem but you know that will never happen.For any one reading this can anyone tell me what a sub and employe what is the differance tell me.If when called can't pick-up the phone or return a message back. What steps must be take to paid is up to you and anyone who is not in the area any they can get srewed.Well I said my peace and must go. good day to and be carefull on any company you work for and do alot of research on them frist.
This is CABL.com posting #238432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbabQ
Posted in reply to: Re: info on protek by Jeremy.Precision
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: info on protek mike brucks 1/9/2009 7:05:24 AM