Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fucking PISSED OFF!!!

Ha ha! This is all funny to me! You guys are bitching about him moving is mother in law in when other politicians are doing ten times worse. A certain US ambassador to a certain European nation shipped a large container (50ft container) of alcoholic beverage (who's manufacturer he had large shares in and worked for) shipped to his post. Not to mention 12 luxury cars and his household items. The rules are that you get one car your household items that equal up to 7,000 lbs anything more you pay for out of pocket. Other politicians are trying to justifying trips so that they can meet up with their out of state girlfriends. I am not saying that I condone what the President elect is doing if he is breaking the rules. What we need to do is work on stopping waste overall. Alot of politicians act as if they are entitled to extravagance. Why can't this bailout include the the big three developing government vehicles that last ten years and get 50 mpg? How about them putting a $10,000 vehicle back on the market?
This is CABL.com posting #238344. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaaq
Posted in reply to: Re: Fucking PISSED OFF!!! by RadioMan
There are 0 replies to this message