Create your free account now! Sign up

Mouhamed Karoum Mouhamed Karoum

Mouhamed Karoum
Prime Communications FL  I was going to apply with this company for dish network install work. when they sent me the contract, I was in disbelife, this companys pays 60/15 on installs. there contract states that if anything is wrong with the install, if its not perfect, and you dont fix it in 10 days there will be a 130 chargeback.On all trouble and service calls you have to make everything perfect or theres a $130 chargeback and they pay you $20. they also take 5% of every job your paid untill they reach $1000. There free to take money from this retainer if they feel you,ve done a not perfect install. there has to be $1000 in the retainer all the time.when you quit or stop working they hold the retainer for 1 year.and if theres any thing left they say they,ll send it to you. your company has to warrantee the total install for 1 yr. Theres also a no compete clause. GREED is what this company is all about. When are installers going to strike and not work for this kind of bullshit.  ULT SATELLITE  MADISON WIS.
This is CABL.com posting #238220. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m98q
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Mouhamed Karoum Mouhamed Karoum todddog 1/7/2009 9:57:48 PM
Re: Mouhamed Karoum Mouhamed Karoum Sergiopc 1/7/2009 8:15:01 PM
Re: Mouhamed Karoum Mouhamed Karoum 2brikshyvtwin 1/7/2009 7:43:04 PM
Re: Mouhamed Karoum Mouhamed Karoum MCSub 1/7/2009 7:38:32 PM
Re: Mouhamed Karoum Mouhamed Karoum scooterz56 1/7/2009 2:46:41 PM