Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Windmills Brother WIndmills

The oil will not go in our lifetime, over 200 years worth on the north slope of Alaska right now, according to Lindsey Williams, "The Energy Non-Crises".  See video clips on google and elsewhere. 

Also see Joseph Newman.com for more suppressed energy technology.  Oh happy day, we're all just a bunch of slaves like when our ancestors were in bondage in Egypt ( see scriptures for america.com) and truth in history dot org.

If you have the stomach for it you can check out "The End Game" video clip by Alex Jones and "Money as Debt" video clip.

The banker power brokers will keep manipulating the energy markets up and down to suck us dry as long as they can and then when we begin to do alternative stuff they drop the prices which throws the alternative people out of business, just like is going on right now with the ethanol plants.

Wake Up My Brothers and Countrymen

2 Chronicalls 7:14    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
This is CABL.com posting #238048. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m95E
Posted in reply to: Re: Windmills Brother WIndmills by skibum
There are 0 replies to this message