Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: global warming?

Who declared that any one group of scientists are correct over the objections of the others? Follow the money. Are the groups, ie Al Gore, who are pushing this agenda are making money from it. Al Gore is involved with the largest company involved in credit trading and yet you believe he has NO agenda. He is just looking out for the little guy. Yet his own home is one of the biggest offenders. What is his carbon footprint. The way I was raised, actions speak louder than endless blah blah blah.

Do you think the people making CFL's are not going to tell you that CFL's will save the world? You hear about them constantly. Yet they are their own enviormental mess due to the mercury they contain. Come on, we all know it. Money rules. But beyond that individuals and companies can spend their money how ever they see fit. If they want to use CFL's and all of the other gadgets and gizmo's, their choice. I have an issue when the government tells me to do it or I am a criminal. By the way, I am involved in alternative energy and I still dont believe it should be forced fed like it or not.

And as far as the politicians go, from either party, and your war criminal comment. Congress controls the purse. Show me the bill from either chamber that the leadership set for a full vote that was passed and sent to the White House. Does not exist. And do give the BS that the Dems did not have control or Bush lied to them. Last 2 years they did have control and they could have defunded it and stopped it dead in its tracks. Could have passed the bill with NO Republican votes. Show me the veto of that bill. Bush vetoed 12 bills in 8 years but I cant find the one on the bill where the left stood up and showed the moral courage and said "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". The vast majority of the esteemed members of Congress are limp wristed and spineless. They are all big on the blah blah blah, but when time comes to put their name to it and record a vote, the vast majority of them cant do it. "My poll numbers will suffer" or some other BS excuse. They all suck.
This is CABL.com posting #238011. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m943
Posted in reply to: Re: global warming? by bucketbaby
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: global warming? sab3r 1/4/2009 5:56:51 PM