Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: global warming?

I dont quite agree with your first statement. The federal government was framed to be VERY small and limited by the founding fathers. Do yourself a favor and read the constitution. Then after you know that the federal government is only to have powers expressly given to it under the constitution and all others are granted to the individual states. Ask yourself where in the constitution are we supposed to have a Dept of Education for one. Why is that not completely a state function. All the feds did was add another layer of bureaucracy to it taking more money from the stated goal of education. I could keep going but on to the next statement.

Gores movie used a very short period of time to do those charts. There are also ones on the net right now that mirror solar flare activity and temp's on the planet. Guess what, they follow each other. I dont believe either side has it completely right, because we dont know. This planet has been around for billions of years and the only constant on it is perpetual change. And speaking purely for myself, I dont know if we have the capability short of nuclear war to really destrop it. My 2 cents.
This is CABL.com posting #237779. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m91j
Posted in reply to: Re: global warming? by Cablegem
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: global warming? Pascomm 1/4/2009 1:38:30 PM
Re: global warming? sab3r 1/2/2009 3:19:11 PM