Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: global warming?

I think it is equally insane to believe everything the main stream media puts out. If Fox is lying or misrepresenting they would have no credibility. Just because the main stream and their agenda machine doesn't report what Fox does just shows the lengths they will go to to hide the truth. But beyond that obvious hate for news some just can't stand to think might be true, there are other information sources and that is where that intelligence is. It is also in the ability to question everything and not just what we don't like. And I doubt anyone would vote for Bush again but more importantly the congress which has a lower approval rating that I noticed the news doesn't bring up. Can't make bad news about liberals now can we.
How do you know if it is true when there are so many other scientific opposing opinions out there? Or are they not truthful. By the way it is -11 here today and -25 last night. We had the coolest summer in many years. Scientists cannot say what is happening. They said only 30 years ago we were going into an ice age.

so while you say "...it doesn't matter what you people think anymore....." it really does. We are a part of this nation and people who think others don't matter are the problem with it.
This is CABL.com posting #237772. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m91c
Posted in reply to: Re: global warming? by bucketbaby
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: global warming? LocoDawg 1/2/2009 7:21:40 PM