Create your free account now! Sign up

Direct Sales Solutions

After one year of working for Direct Sales Solutions out of Denver, CO I have not received my hold back of $1400.00 dollars.  They seem to be the only contractor that will keep your money for 6 months after your last install.  They also will block any opportunity you might have to work in house or with another contractor. They say you have to be 3 months out to seek another position in the cable industry. Andy Watson the manager in Denver has personally blocked employment opportunities for me. When I call the Denver office to get the last install date they have on record Trish says I do not no what to tell you. They state in their contract it is self renewing every two years.  What they are trying to say is their contract never ends. The parent company is out of Dallas, TX called Acquisition Resources one of the owners is  Howl Cruise.  If you decide to work with these people be very carefull. They have not honored my contract. It’s off to the voters registration office for the new year. I will let you know what happens.

Kenton Cornett

This is CABL.com posting #237747. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m90N
There are 0 replies to this message