Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future

How long have you been doing CATV???? Where on earth does the government pay the cable companies to up grade and build??
What planet are you on??? I don`t know any cable company that dose not pay every local government a Franchise Fee, on top of all the tax`s the company pays the local, state and fed government. Why do you think NY state just raised there CATV tax to 14%. Most of the franchise agreements I have worked on also provide Free service to all local government buildings and public schools too. The future of CATV is strong and growing, even in a recession. It has become a necessity in the United States as well as the world. I know because I have worked from PA to CA and MI to NV. From Canada to Panama and Asia, There is not one major company world wide that does not need or use broadband and the CATV companies are the experts. I do see the CATV companies getting more and more into structured cabling and LAN configuring.
I find it hard to believe your a PM (unknowme2)of any project when you don`t even know the basics of how a cable co works. You must be one of those PM`s I seen that never leaves the office and surfs the net all day and pretends he knows what he is talking about. Then proceeds to run the project into the ground. Get your head out of your ass and make sure you know what the hell your talking about before you post something stupid again.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #237596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9Ym
Posted in reply to: The Honest Truth About Our Future by uknowme2
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future hookman 81 12/31/2008 5:52:00 PM
Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future uknowme2 12/31/2008 12:15:00 PM
Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future Polehiker 12/31/2008 11:21:00 AM
Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future davisgo 12/31/2008 9:10:00 AM