Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: pole transfers.....?!!

Hey Andy I don't see you giving any answers to his question. Most of the people here are trying to tell him if you don't know how to do it GET HELP THAT DOES!!! SO YOU DON'T KILL SOMEONE OR HURT YOURSELF!!! You should take your own advice and keep your mouth shut until you read the whole post. I was taught a long time ago that there is no such thing as a stupid question.....But just because that is true does not mean you have to like, agree with, accept, or get a straight answer. If you have spent anytime in this business at all you should know by now that 90% of the people in it if given a chance will not hesitate to bust your balls....they will then generally turn around and do there damnedest to help you if they can. the only person that brought the drama to this post was you with your stupid post. Well my girlfriend is bugging me to take her to dinner before we hit the bar for the night so I'm out of here. Andy try posting again when your dry behind the ears and not so emotional.... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE(beerchug)
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #237061. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9PJ
Posted in reply to: Re: pole transfers.....?!! by andrew03251985
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: pole transfers.....?!! american comm 12/24/2008 8:51:00 PM
Re: pole transfers.....?!! LocoDawg 12/24/2008 6:12:00 PM