Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: strong lady

That part is true. I know cops are trained to shoot and train all the time. There was a guy here that cops were after and he had just killed a cop. Then he was running towards one who was behind the door of the patrol car and wasn't 20 feet and the cop was unable to hit him. Another cop friend of mine told me when you are shooting everything is calm but when you are in combat your eyes get very wide and you can't focus as you would on a target.

I need to let the cynics know that this was more about the logic behind the gun laws that have been put in place. There politicians who don't want us to have any. Why? Criminals will still have them. The police are never there to stop a gun crime just to make out the report. I can tell you this....there are very very few home invasions in Alaska. When they happen they make the news because there are so few. Why? Most of us have guns and criminals know it. ]

So my point with the post is that there is someone who is a regular person standing up to the politicians for our right to protect ourselves.
This is CABL.com posting #237003. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9ON
Posted in reply to: Re: strong lady by Bean Dip
There are 0 replies to this message