Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wst

Nate has a case? You've have got to be kidding!

Nate does nothing but whine on every board and forum I've ever seen him post on. NOBODY has luck that bad!

I think it is very clear that the problem does not lie with his unfortunate employers!

It's time that this board and a lot of others stop the Oh woe is me the poor installer got screwed by the BIG BAD INSTALL company syndrome, and realize that there are just some installers that should be working flipping burgers and not installing satellites or cable drops! I know there are some install companies that screw hard working installers, but there a lot MORE installers that screw the install companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (angry)

I've been doing satellite for 30 years now and I've seen more than my share of installers that are NEVER satisfied! No matter how much you do for them, no matter how much money you front them, no matter how many tools you buy them, they CANNOT or WILL NOT do an acceptable job and ALWAYS demand more, more, more! And each and every damn one of them would tell you he was MR. INSTALLER and knew it ALL! I for one am sick and damn tired of it! I guess as we get into our Fifties the BS just sticks out more!

OK Rant off.
This is CABL.com posting #236941. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9NN
Posted in reply to: Re: Wst by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Wst LocoDawg 12/22/2008 9:21:00 PM
Re: Wst scooterz56 12/22/2008 7:48:00 PM