Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast and Contractors 2009...

Eventually the company will have to put Comcast Wraps on their vehicles and in really small print they will be able to put their own company name on them as well .
In my opinion this is all for the shareholders they are tired of not being in total control. I f there are a bunch of well payed contractors in the field doing the majority of the work. They do not have enough control. The Elite do not want us middle class eating at the same restaraunts as they do. It sounds petty I know , but sadly true. And if you think they care if we all quit don't bother. They will have your position filled by the end of the day. Lots of folks out of work. And lots of folks willing to do your job for half or a third of what it costs them to have you do it .
Ca**Communications has been in this deal for years. Not a very wise move if you ask me. At Ca** I have heard they make a third of what a contractor would make doing the same job. All Ca**does is get an office, shoddy ones at that, in the poorest part of town they can find in a building that has sit empty for years and has probably been scheduled for demolition prior to their decision to rent it out. Then they hire some young management staff with 1 yr community college under their belt that think that 23,000 dollar salary is the best thing since sliced bread. And don't have a clue what is going on. Only told to ask the technicians the answer , in the form of a toolbox meeting if they run into a problem. They have company trucks with a bunch of little reports you have to fill out on a daily basis .....vehicle maintenance etc. etc. etc.
Heck if they could only figure out a way to do it legally they would make you put a comcast wrap on your personal vehicle. The law is the only thing that keeps them from that.
The Elite or super rich have come to decision of a way to cut costs. And as all of you have seen on the news it will not be in the form of them not taking their posh vacations and big ungodly bonuses. It will be coming out of your pockets the guys that make the money. The guys in the field doing all the work who have up to this point have been able to make a decent living adequate to raise a family.
My two cents on politics: Democrats and Republicans have nothing to do with the way this country is ran. Heck guys you think the government runs this country? Dem and Rep. is just another way to divide the masses. Something else for us to disagree about. Choice creates havoc and chaos without some form of unity gentlemaen the fight is over . We are right where we need to be. Constantly fighting over every little thing. Not being able to agree and stand for anything is all it is gonna take to make a bunch of poor folk out of us all.

Sorry if I have offended anyone but all the bickering brings it out in me I have to speak. It comes a point when you fell as though your head just may explode thinking about it all.

Have a good one guys(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #236660. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9Jg
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast and Contractors 2009... by gkgk070707
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Comcast and Contractors 2009... oldschoolgal 12/31/2008 6:16:00 PM