Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cablevision Cuts rates.......

You know I have been on this broad a while..... I read this crap all the time and everytime you all ask the same ?.... And DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Forum sucks I read this co. sucks this co. does not pay this other one is gay or whatever.... I am tried of reading this crap DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!! DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE TAKE A STAND FOR YOUR SELF's...... Most of you guys are only mad because that is less coke or crack you can buy for your self's...... Stop working they will get the mesg...... until then stop crying they do not give a F..... You think the prime cares he is making halk your Money anyways for doing nothing..... Do you think they are goingto fight for you? NO he has 20 dumb ass F^%kers like you working for him making him Money...... he will take less so he does less and takes more from you...... Take this Co. CUI out of AL. he takes 187.00 a week from you Gel. Lib. Ins. Workmans Com. and PDA and 23.87 for using charters web site to see your jobs and close them...... So the prime makes more money then you while you pay for everything for him to Op. YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

I got in this Buss. over 15 years ago that was the time billing 2300.00 a week and spending 150.00 now forget I lose less money staying home then working for these peaces of ****!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #236416. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9Fk
Posted in reply to: Cablevision Cuts rates....... by jackaroe
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Cablevision Cuts rates....... LocoDawg 12/18/2008 6:20:00 PM
Re: Cablevision Cuts rates....... jackaroe 12/18/2008 5:06:00 PM
Re: Cablevision Cuts rates....... sab3r 12/18/2008 5:04:00 PM
Re: Cablevision Cuts rates....... islandcable 12/18/2008 4:34:00 PM