Create your free account now! Sign up

Steve white and Cush Communications....

Does anyone out there know where Steve White with a company he was calling Cush Communications (installing Direct T.V.) in Houston Texas, earlier in the year might be found...?!!, he owes myself and 8 other employees $12,000 in back payroll and had also embezzeled money from his business partner...(satellite's BySmitty..or SBS),SBS are great Go loving people and do not deserve to be treated this way...Cush Communications is out of(2gun) New Orleans...(I shoul of guesed there would be controversy...), Steve White would ask for more time to pay his employyes...(i.e... 2 weeks hold, another week, another week until he collected enough back payroll to go "mising in action"....) He, might be in the Chicago area now , so beware...!!!! There is a class action law suit out on him as well as larceny charges as well with the Houston Sherriff's Dept. of Public Safety, so if anyone out there knows his where about's please send me a P.M. so the authorities can be notified and he can be extrradited back to Texas...!!!!(2gun)(claw)
This is CABL.com posting #236381. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9EL
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Steve white and Cush Communications.... wizo6812 12/19/2008 10:47:00 PM