Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what the hell is going on in Greenville sc ?

I didn't get paid for work completed between 10-6-08 and 11-6-08, through Southern Sky..That's a month of wages, now you can claim people don't get paid for one reason or the other. I didn't get compensated for my invoices because the lady and her husband took off with the money they received for the work I did. Now I know they got paid, but the Hummer the plastic boobs and Christmas must of turned them dirty enough to leave 10 of us unpaid @ Christmas. So yes, I suppose there is a reason. That being, that are a lot of scoundrels in this business. If you got paid for over 2 years with no complications then all of a sudden the checks stopped coming. I wouldn't think what did I do not to get paid, I would be wondering where the f$#@ did my money go? You say what you want, and yes I agree , there are a lot of posers in this business thinking it's an easy buck , and do ****ty work. I think they shouldn't be paid. I myself have been burnt 3 times in 3 years by two sub's of a sub to another pay scenario and one aerial construction sub got me . Katrina taught me a lesson. Don't trust anyone, get a contract, don't roll your truck with-out one. And these get rich quick sub's who want me to fund their company and wait until they get paid, that will never happen again. I'm thinking about asking for half of the money upfront before I stick any materials of mine( I don't carry any companies stock on my truck, it's mine) in a home again. Some installers are Bozo's and their work reflects that, but some people like doing what they do, and do it with pride. I have been installing cable and/or satellites for going on 24 years. Never had a thought of not being paid until I hit Memphis, TN 15 years ago. The south for some reason is full of thieves. Every company that has "got" me is from the south. One from Mobile, AL ( hey Fred and Doye ) one from Nashville, TN ( thanks for running with the money Thomas ) and the latest to the wall of shame... ( hey there Eileen and Billy ). The first and last are residential satellite install sub's, and that middle one is a cable aerial construction crew. So it's not just satellite or cable installers, you got a lot of construction sub's who run...Lots of splicing sub's who run.Lots of sweep techs not getting paid.It is getting ridiculous. I think marshal law should go back into effect , and I should have the right to put a bullet in each and every one of those people. There is not any criminal laws, only civil, that can help you get the money. But it's hard getting beat out of more than $6,000 here @ Christmas and wonder how can I drive 6 hours one way to file charges on these folks, drive again to a court date that will surely be rescheduled, only to get a judgment on something you will never get. It's always the person who is at a loss that has to pick himself back up and find ways to try and get his money. I'm sure of the installers don't deserve a dime, but man, I do. So don't stereotype me, I do what I do and I do it very well.
This is CABL.com posting #235890. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9wQ
Posted in reply to: Re: what the hell is going on in Greenville sc ? by hookman 81
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: what the hell is going on in Greenville sc ? scooterz56 12/15/2008 10:06:00 AM