Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hmmm....

You can call it GOD, you can call it luck, you can call it self reliance, I call it life. Glad you found something that works for you. I have seen good and bad things happen to all kinds of people, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists,white , black, red,yellow they all believe in different things yet good and bad things still happen to all of them... "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans" (John Lennon 1942-1980)
Would you not agree that especially at this time of year we should not be arguing over who's God is best and instead be practicing what the season is suppose to be all about Peace on earth and good will to all men? Shouldn't we be practicing this all year? I for one am far from perfect and have not always lived a wonderful life and I have my vices but I do try to live by some simple guide lines. I will not be lied to, I will not be taken advantage of, and I will not be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. If this means I'm going to hell in the end (if there is a hell) then so be it.
OK I'll get off my soap box now and end this by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. or if you want the PC version Happy Holidays
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #235698. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9tK
Posted in reply to: Re: Hmmm.... by 330cableguy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hmmm.... sab3r 12/13/2008 8:56:00 PM
Re: Hmmm.... LocoDawg 12/13/2008 8:21:00 PM