Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for info on Athena Solutions (N.C.)

Cablewifey,

Sorry to hear about the treatment your husband and his team mates are having to endure. Doesn't surprise me though that techs are getting ripped off.

Some Info:

Athena Residential and Commercial Solutions is based out of Houston Tx. 9110 Clarkcrest Ste 200, Houston, TX 77063
Ph# (713) 785-2288 (Good luck.. it all goes to voice mail that is never returned. I'm still waiting on my W-2 for 2007) Thier website looks like it was taken down. Don't know why, but I find that odd. Maybe not odd if someone is out hunting down the owner.

Most of the time folks will say that Michael Esty is the owner but his wife Frances is probably the actual owner of the company. She is also the bookkeeper and accountant. At last info, they did have another partner (Doug Michel) who was doing all their software programming for the company. At last knowledge, he also had a financial stake in the business.

Send me a PM and we can chat. I'll be more than happy to fill you in on how they operate.

For the rest of you, I'll leave you with this thought if you're thinking of joining Athena Solutions: I would never work for them again nor would I tell my worst enemy to go to work for them. Take that as you will.

Anyone hearing from Rob Wytovitch ....send me a PM. Would like to send him a hello.
This is CABL.com posting #235389. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9oL
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for info on Athena Solutions (N.C.) by cablewifey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking for info on Athena Solutions (N.C.) Las Vegas Cable 12/11/2008 12:38:00 AM