Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
376
SATELLITE
46
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
27
DROP BURY
140
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
54
UG CONSTRUCT
163
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
46
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
54
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
13
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
20
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Seeking info on I.C.S.
Options
Send PM to designer21
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Companies
#23529
designer21
CABL Old School
Member #:
2352
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
11
Name:
Jamie Goff
Name:
Jamie Goff
Company:
ComTek Engineering Inc.
9/19/2000 9:26:00 AM
I'm looking for contact information for a company called I.C.S. I belive they are doing work for W.O.W. If anyone could help please contact me at
(-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting
#23529
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mghF
There are
0
replies to this message
×