Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another reason not to do illegal hook-ups!

you are right... about 5 years ago i was down in Stinnett, TX. fell off the ladder and screwed my ankle up so i went and found the supervisor and told him i would babysit the new guys ( we were doing a drop swing project). After about an hour of watching them i was sitting on mt tail gate in the alley where they were working a 8 port .... with the new guys being young everything out of their mouth was f this and f that.... a guy came out of his back gate and introduced himself as a officer for Texas and didn't appreciate the language and demanded that we hooked his services up. I said " i am sorry sir but you are not an active subscriber" he said " i am a stinnett officer and if you don't have these guys hook me up i see you drive in this town i will find something to ticket you for" i said fine hook him up.... they did and when we were done for the day i had my supervisor go by the mso and tell them... he did and they had a bucket go by his house and cut his drop and left it lay in his back yard!!!!! goes to show you not only do cops not care they are also thieves!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #235068. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9jA
Posted in reply to: Re: Another reason not to do illegal hook-ups! by zulakill
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another reason not to do illegal hook-ups! fundude101 12/7/2008 11:26:00 PM