Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CHRISTMAS poem

You must be having a real bad day to be so angry. sorry for that. And you don't know anything about me so you can keep your personal opinions to yourself. I don't care what you think about me. But maybe it makes you feel better to put others down. I didn't put anyone down. Just said I was tired of people trying to change a tradition that 85 percent of this country loves. Including Dems. Of course not extreme liberal ones. I don't know you so I won't put you down. I have way more class than that. Maybe you could take a lesson.

The whole post, or biggest part of it, was to pay homage to our troops. The ones that give you the freedom to say what you did. But you missed that in your diatribe. Your moniker suits you just fine.

I have plenty of sense. Enough to know that there was never a holiday in this country called 'pagan day'. There is a good reason for it. That is why there is Christmas. Remeber the part in my post about good tidings and feelings for others. Christmas caused that not pagans.
This is CABL.com posting #235065. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9jx
Posted in reply to: Re: CHRISTMAS poem by mofo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: CHRISTMAS poem MCSub 12/8/2008 11:20:00 AM