Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cox cable has officially lost it now..

GUYS, I am not saying that they don't THINK it is a good decision. What I am saying is: Why would someone sign up for Cox when they can get three receivers and 2 dvrs with Direct or Dish and I think all you have to pay with them is 49.99. Not sure but that is what it was back in the day. Someone replied that this is what happens in bad times.... UMMM you are telling me that in bad times for Walmart they start charging you a dollar to enter the store and the prices are higher than normal because they can? NOPE!! I have no problem with change, especially if they feel they are losing their butts. Here is the other thing... The salesman sit around the room and take this.. Like they have no choice.. Yes, job market sucks right now but do you have no self worth.. "C HAROLD", YOU SAID IT RIGHT.. they will realize what they have done and change it. When customers aren't calling already.. I don't think that the norm is to tighten credit policies up and start charging box deposits. NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CONVINCE ME THAT THINKING IN A VERY BAD ECONOMY.
This is CABL.com posting #234825. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9fF
Posted in reply to: Re: Cox cable has officially lost it now.. by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message