Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Do You Remember

I have not been able to get to the PI for a while with work and other things. With my impending return to the states in Jan it looks like it will be about a year before I can get back. Thailand is out of the question for a while too until they settle things down there with the gov and the protesters. But I'll look into my photo album and see if there are any more pictures that ADMIN will let me post. I think I posted all the ones that the ladies have their clothes on. Yea, Angeles is one of the places I like best over here. You can walk down the street and talk to a beautiful girl you have never met before and not have to worry about being accused of sexual harassment. Also lots of good food, cheep, beer, golf, 4 star hotels, and lots of things to do. The only draw back is I can only take that life style for 10 days to 2 weeks at a time and then I need to get back to work. I guess I'm like most true dawgs if I don't get exposed to coax, fiber, RF, creosote and heat shrink fumes I start going through withdraws.(lickity)
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #234766. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9eI
Posted in reply to: Re: Do You Remember by MCSub
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Do You Remember LocoDawg 12/4/2008 8:14:00 PM