Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Do You Remember

Ate a lot of robin eggs at one point in my life. You could get 3 for a $1.00 We use to take the plastic reflector poles from the interstate and make some nice 3' bongs. Packed them with snow sure made the "corn silk" smoke smooth. I guess the states have gotten wise the last time I was home I saw the posts along the highways are flat. But thats behind me now and has been for a while. I do to much traveling through countries that don't play around. Was going through Taiwan the last time and big as day in the airport as you got off the plane is a sign in 10 different languages DRUG SMUGGLERS WILL BE EXACUTED. Kind of says it all right there. No gray area ,no ifs ands or buts. You find that a lot here in Asia and if you are not from their country and break the law your a@# is going to jail for a good long time. But there is so much you can do here. You can walk down the street drinking a beer right past the cops and nothing is said. If you want you can drink in the bars all night and see the sun come up. If you get drunk at the bar and fall asleep on the bar they just let you there until you wake up or it's time to close, thats about 7 AM some places never close. In Japan you can leave your money on the bar go next door to another bar and then come back and it will still be there. Now I would not do that in the PI or Thailand but there are other reasons to go there. I'm getting ready to come home to the states sometime after Jan 1. It will be nice to be able to understand what everyone is saying with out asking them to repeat themselves but there is a lot of things I'll miss too. I know I'll be back as often as I can. Sorry I did not intend for this post to get so long.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #234703. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9dH
Posted in reply to: Re: Do You Remember by Polehiker
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Do You Remember Polehiker 12/4/2008 12:41:00 AM
Re: Do You Remember Polehiker 12/4/2008 12:24:00 AM
Re: Do You Remember Polehiker 12/4/2008 12:18:00 AM