Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Anybody know any thing about Orius except that they are shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>
>I`m not to sure about that, I`ve allways paid my ped crews GREAT money. $750.00 - $1500.00 / week.
>As long as I get in return NO gigs.
>To have a crew that will set the peds, and do grounds, dig etc..... It`s well worth the money to share the wealth.
>
>
>
>
>>If you notice the idiot that started this sh8t talking about Orius all he mentions is peds/
>>doghouses and everything in that category. But he never talks about the tech. part.
>>If you are not doing Tech. stuff then of course you are not going to get good money.
>>Learn how to splice/sweep orwhatever then you will make good money. Anyone will tell that.
>>And of course I have to speak the truth. Orius has it together they are a very good company.
>>
>>>I don't know who you are. Don't know if you work in-house or if you are a sub. I do work for Channel Communications. My position is Corporate Project Coordinator and we are a division of Orius Corporation. If you have issues with Orius or the division you work for ... be a man ... identify yourself or feel free to contact me @ (412) 431-4840 / (-REDACTED-) Looking forward to speaking with you, Gary Allridge
>>>
>>>>I don't know much about them but I think that they suck there has not been not one good thing come from them yet unless you call pay cut on alot of items good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet I get paid the lowest for putting in a cat/dog house or even a tap/spliter ped. It really sucks and I don't plan on being with this company much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>>
> I dont understand why people dont have enough sence to just shut up. Orius Has more sence then this joker called "The One" He needs to get a life quit crying and speak like a man or _itch which ever one he or she maybe !!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #23467. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mggF
There are 0 replies to this message