Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: foam fill

Just like you said "helpful would have been..." maybe stopping a thinking how something is going to come across before you hit the "post now" button would help. Yes there are dicks on here that will come up with a smartass remark or response, however there are also the guys that may know something or someone who has or who know about whatever it is you are asking about. When you snap at someone who responds with an offer of help that's just plain not cool man. Hell, I am not even in cable anymore, however I am attached to the brotherhood of a dog helping a dog out without any bullchit. We get that in my union I am in now, but being the new to them guy I don't get the same level that can be had here on the bar. I am not trying to start any chit here, just an outsider with many years in the trade offering his 2 cents about how a response of help came across. That's the "brotherhood" man. You know like being 2000 miles away from home with some fellow dogs out to a local watering hole and someone starts some chit with a fellow dog, those in the brotherhood look out for and speak up/defend one another. Nothing personal just trying to tell you non-offensively to lighten up a little, the man was not attacking at all just putting what he had to offer on the table, like a true dog. Hell, for all you know maybe his belkin connection would have said, no they don't make that stuff anymore but I know a guy with a little bit sitting in the corner of an old house or something. Ya catch my drift here?
Take it for what it's worth man, but here again is just another dog throwing some advice out there. For all I care you can tell me to go pork myself, whatever, life goes on man and it's too short to deal with chit. Later....(santa)
This is CABL.com posting #234270. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m86I
Posted in reply to: Re: foam fill by davisgo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: foam fill captaincoax 11/29/2008 9:23:00 PM