Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Is the contractor that builds the power supply liable for bugging up?

by all means DO NOT touch the power at anytime in your carrer whether it be secondary or primary,,i work for a power company and have seen my share of deaths from electrocution,85% of lineman electrocuted is under 600 volts, and it is illegal,it has to be inspected first by an electrician and then ok'd by the city then the power co.

>No the contractor is not to ever touch the power lines and if this is being done there are heavy fines that will follow if you are caught, If i were an employee of this company i would inform the power company of what your company is having you do they wont be doing power supplies to much longer after that. As a matter of fact that would be just like stealing from the power company, Is the cable company aware of what this company is doing if someone was to get hurt or killed bugging up a power supply both the company the person works for and the cable company would be sued.
>
>>Integrated telecommunications services out of northwest indiana requires there employees to bug up power supplies in the AT&T area in chicago Il. These employees do not have any electrical licences or have they worked for any power companys. But to even make $130.00 dollars or what ever he is paying and it is not much more than that you must hook up the power lines is this typical in this industry? the CPA shawn seems to think so that owns the company.
>>
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #23376. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgfc
There is 1 reply to this message