Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Brazil

> The BORG is good. But we can't get John until we get the Barron. John, Your threats to have Barron shoot me will only be futile. I Know his father. We Got Mike...resistance is futile...And by the way there are no wives in the BORG only assimilations

>You sick people give "cable trash" a bad name....find a good missionary down there,please!!!!Thank You
>
>>Mike? Is that you? Oh man I can't believe that you are USING him. Just kidding. I believe that I've done just about wore that poor boy out the last couple of years and thought that he deserves a much needed vacation.
>>He knows who his friends are and your certainly one of them. However you are working for the BORG now and I cannot allow him to be assimmilated.
>>It is just a matter of time before I will call him to work here in Brazil. I will do this to save him from the evil clutches of the BORG and because he's been a good boy and deserves to be punished!
>>Oh and about that part of marriages: I only lease my wives! I don't purchase them!
>>
>>Tchau!
>>
>>Al
>>
>>>Guess who Alan. Stay away from my boy. I need him right now. When I get done using him you can have him. And another thing, you should be the last person trying to talk a guy into getting married. Just kidding. See ya.
>>>
>>>>John Staples when are you going to come here to Brazil.
>>>>I have your wife all picked out!!
>>>>Call me!
>>>>
>>>>Al
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>

This is CABL.com posting #23370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mge6
Posted in reply to: Re:Brazil by MichealAngelo
There are 0 replies to this message