Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTV Backing Charging Customers

We all have problems too!
How about working your ass off (baby sitting other techs)(ungodly # of hrs that only SOME on here understand)and paying out of pocket (inhouse) $700 a week in gas, not getting paid the majority of what you earn, not being able to pay the bills, becoming homeless because of not getting paid, running up the credit cards just praying that the money will come soon, getting the run-around from lawyer, lawyer pusses out... and finally gets you PENNIES on the dollar, Blew out BOTH my knees while on the job and looking for other work, your wife leaves you while choosing to act like she's 26 going on 13, then immediately shacks up with your sons' mothers' ex that just got out jail (he's also an obvious waist of flesh and a POOR excuse for a man) family drama (druggies), fighting just to be able to get "Fathers rights"....and that was just my first year in the biz DAWG.............should I go on?

Am I on here whining and complaining on here all the time like you do?
I will leave that up to others to comment if they want.

Dude! Get a grip! Life goes on- Yeah it sucks!
But ya know what .........I bet you that most of us have put in our dues; and it sound like you are just realizing how bad it can get. Just grow up.

I feel bad for you. I wouldn't wish any one with a brocken back. I still find a way to get up every day and work this overly abused body to provide .
This my freind is what being a man (let alone a guy in cable) is all about.
Call it being a Joe Shmo, a cable cowboy, a father, or a MAN ....to me they are all the same.
Honest Pay 4 Honest Work
This is CABL.com posting #233674. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8W6
Posted in reply to: Re: DTV Backing Charging Customers by marksatguy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: DTV Backing Charging Customers Gwester843 11/25/2008 10:33:00 AM
Re: DTV Backing Charging Customers marksatguy 11/24/2008 11:51:00 PM